Join Us to Learn Strategies to Attract New Clients and Grow Your Business
Many small businesses struggle to brand & marketing their business. Let’s face it, it can be overwhelming if you don’t have a marketing background. This can be compounded with the fact that small business owners wear so many hats. The good news is Wedgewood Graphic Design is here to help take away some stress and fear regarding the marketing and design processes. Our small business workshop series will cover topics of branding, crafting your marketing message as well as social media platforms & networking strategies. We will give you useful content that will help you attract more of your ideal clients to grow your business. Workshops are as follows:
- Creating a Unique Brand for Your Business
- Pinpointing Your Ideal Client & Crafting a Successful Marketing Message
- Websites 101: Planning a Website that Sells FOR You
- Creating, Marketing, and Protecting Your Brand
To sign up for a workshop, email email@example.com with your name, company name and phone number or call 603-817-3626. Seating is limited so sign up early. We kindly ask for tuition to be paid in advance at www.wedgewooddesign.com/payments using a credit card or paypal…. or can pay by check via mail. We look forward to seeing you. If you are interested in attending the spring courses they are $15 each or $50 for the 4 sessions. Space is limited.
Creating a Unique Brand for Your Business
Branding is just as important for small businesses as it is for large enterprises. Amy Spainhower knows about building brands and will share her knowledge to help you develop your own unique brand identity. A unique logo and brand will help you get noticed, get more clients and GROW! Topics will include:
- Understanding the benefits of a uniquely defined brand
- How to build a personalized brand
- Online and print branding techniques for your business
Come ready to encourage and challenge each other to grow.
Pinpointing Your Ideal Client & Crafting a Successful Marketing Message
Are you struggling to attract the clients you need and want to grow your business? This hands on workshop will help you analyze your marketing and messaging from a different view. We will give you the tools and knowledge to help you pinpoint your ideal clients. With that in mind we will give you a tool kit to assist you in crafting your ideal marketing message that you can begin to implement in your sales and marketing materials, your website and even in networking presentations.
Website Planning 101: Designing a Website that Sells FOR You.
A well-crafted website is essential for attracting a steady flow of quality leads, generating consistent sales and ensuring your business stands out in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Most business owners and service professionals realize having an online presence is important, but the thought of setting up a new website or updating an existing one feels like a daunting endeavor.
If you want a website that sells FOR you, join Amy Spainhower, Principal and Creative Director of Wedgewood Design, for the website planning workshop to learn insider tricks and best practices for designing a website that stands out and SELLS.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn during this interactive workshop:
- Why it’s essential to have a relevant, engaging website if you’re serious about increasing visibility and attracting more customers. (During the workshop, you’ll receive a ‘done-for-you’ template that lays out EXACTLY what you must have on your website).
- Why having an outdated website can actually KILL your sales.
- Why WordPress is the leading website platform and your best bet if you want a site that is low-cost, super-easy to maintain, search-engine friendly and ultra professional.
- How to easily map out a website blueprint that aligns with your broader business needs and goals.
BONUS! All participants of this workshop will also receive:
Wedgewood Design’s Website Content Strategy Planner, an in-depth, ‘done-for-you’ guide for planning and organizing the key content you need to design a website that sells. (A $225 value)
Creating and Protecting Your Brand and Content through Trademarking
Branding is just as important for small businesses as it is for large enterprises. Amy Spainhower knows about building brands and will share her knowledge to help you develop your own unique brand identity. A unique logo & brand will help you get noticed, get more clients and GROW! Then Attorney Amanda Nelson of Artium Amore will present the basics of trademark and unfair competition law, and how you can legally protect the brand you spent time and money on developing for your business.